These are the python programs for practice. If you are a beginner, you can start programming with these easy programs in python
Basic Python Programs
- Python program hello world
- Python program to add two numbers
- Python program for the Fibonacci series
- GCD of two numbers in Python using recursion
- Python program to check prime number
- Factorial Program in Python
- Python program for palindrome
- Python program to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Python program to check Armstrong number
- Python program to check even or odd
- Python program to reverse a string
- Python program to reverse a number
- Python program to swap two numbers
- Python program to check leap year
- Python program for binary search
- Python program for simple interest
- Menu-driven program in python
- Python program to generate random numbers
Python is a very simple language, you can learn this language without making a colossal effort. In c and c++ language, you have to write header files and you have to put a semicolon at the end of all the statements.
So, if you find it difficult to learn c and c++ language you can go for python. PUBG, COD, and many other games are also made with the help of the python language. I hope you will like the python language. It is one of the best and easiest languages for programming ever made.
Learn Python Programming For FreeMy journey of learning the python language started in 2020, we all are in locked down so I think it is the best time to learn something new.
I am scrolling through youtube for free resources then I went to code help where Harman Singh is teaching python for free and that course needs no pre-requisite. I learnt the basics from that course.
But for now, I will recommend you to watch Python Tutorial For Beginners In Hindi (With Notes) 🔥. This is the best lecture to learn the basics of python for free. If you want to do a paid course which will provide you certificate
If you have any doubts related to these programs, please comment below.