I will share the best resources to learn data structures and algorithms in this post.
Resources will be mostly the videos playlist on Youtube, and once you are done with the videos, start solving questions of that topic on leetcode so that you get a clear understanding of that topic.
Table of Contents
Best Resources to Learn Data Structures and Algorithms
- Array and Strings
- Multidimensional Arrays (2D)
- Recursion and Backtracking
- Sorting Algorithms
- Divide and Conquer (Binary Search and its Applications)
- Linked Lists
- Stacks and Queues
- Binary Trees and Binary Search Trees
- Priority Queues and Heaps (Implementation also)
- General Trees and Graphs
- Dynamic Programming.
- Bit manipulation
- Number theory (Sieve, Prime factorization, etc.)
- String Algorithm (KMP and Z algorithm)
- Sliding Window
For theory purposes, refer to courses from Coding Ninjas. (There are plenty of free alternatives also)
Best Data Structures and Algorithms Course Online
I want to update you about the Sale. If you purchase a coding ninjas course today, you shall get a flat 40% discount (30% Early Bird + 10% from my side) on the course. [course]
Coding Ninjas DSA Course Review [best dsa course online]
Best doubt solving: You can ask as many doubts as you want. TA's will solve your doubt by chat, call, and meeting(Screen sharing).
- Awesome Teachers: You will master all DSA topics by studying from them. Every topic has 10-15 problems that you will code yourself with the help of a TA (if needed).
- Ankush Sir will teach you recursion, and you will become an expert in that topic. Then, it will be a cakewalk for you to solve dynamic programming & graph questions.
- Free Goodies: You will get a coding ninjas bag & T-shirt after one-two months from the buying date. When you complete 90% of the course, you may receive a coding ninjas bottle, diary, and certificate.
- Paid Internship Opportunity: After completing the dsa course, you can apply for the TA test. If you pass that coding test, you will become a Teaching Assistant at coding ninjas.
- Topics have a deadline: You must complete your topics before the deadline. If you fail in doing so, your score will decrease. But, they have a course pause option if you struggle with deadlines. You can use this feature to extend the deadline. It will help you to complete the course successfully.
How to get Coding Ninjas Courses for Free
Coding ninjas conduct scholarship exams. Suppose you are interested in their courses but did not enroll in them. Do the prices of our course seem high to you? They have the perfect opportunity!
The CNSAT gives you a chance to win a 100% Scholarship. If you win a 100% scholarship, you will get Coding Ninjas Courses for Free.
Best resource for data structures and algorithms [Practice]:
- Beginners in problem-solving: Refer to CN Platform Codestudio (For Theory and Beginners Questions)
- Intermediate in problem-solving: You can refer to the DSA sheet prepared by Love Babbar (sheet link)(Side by side, you can start giving contests on CP platforms- ATCODER, CODEFORCES, CODECHEF)
- You can also practice DSA questions on leetcode. It is an awesome website for practice purposes; you can also follow their study plan.